Hey there! Christmas is right around the corner! Have you sent your cards yet???? I used watercolors to color this fun vintage-y Christmas card. That Santa is just so cool! I stamped the Santa and sentiment in black pigment ink, and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I colored Santa with Peerless watercolors, rounded the top corners, and adhered my card front to a red card base.
That's all for today, thank you for stopping by!
- Visible Image Stamps- Large Vintage Santa, Vintage Merry Christmas.
- Peerless Watercolors
- Bee Paper Cold Press 140 Pound Watercolor Paper
- Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Black
- Ranger Ink - Basics Embossing Powder - Super Fine - Clear
- We R Memory Keepers - Crop-A-Dile - Corner Chomper Tool
- Fiskars - 12 Inch LED SureCut Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Heat It Craft Tool
- Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider
- Scor-Pal - Scoring Board
- PTI cardstock