Hey there! Happy December! This month's Visible Image challenge is to create a winter or Christmas themed card. I started by heat embossing silver snowflakes onto navy blue cardstock, and then adhered it to a teal card base. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and inked up the edges in teal. To finish it off, I added a little twine bow.
That's all for today, thank you for stopping by!
- Visible Image Stamps- Enchanting Snowflakes, Vintage Merry Christmas.
- Ranger Ink - Basics Embossing Powder - Super Fine - Silver
- Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Peacock Feathers
- Tsukineko - Memento - Fade Resistant Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
- Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
- We R Memory Keepers - Sew Easy - Bakers Twine Spool - Black
- Fiskars - 12 Inch LED SureCut Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Heat It Craft Tool
- Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider
- Scor-Pal - Scoring Board
- PTI cardstock