For the Challenge this month we are back to a 'theme' and colour pallet:
'Clean & Simple'
I started by adding cardstock strips to a white A2 card base. Next I stamped and heat embossed the stars. I stamped 'wish' with black pigment ink and heat embossed with a clear shimmery embossing powder. (Kind of looks like the lake in the inspiration picture!) I stamped the rest of the sentiment in a coordinating blue ink, and finished by lining the inside with the orange-y colored cardstock.
You have until October 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by October 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+
as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
- A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!