Hello! Our Uniko Studio challenge this month is Anything Goes. My favorite! =D Bev is offering a great prize this month so you are going to want to play along!!!
This card all started with the book paper. I had a big puddle of watered down white paint on my kraft mat from a different project, so I sopped it all up with a book page. I keep an old book near by just for this reason. I used watered down dye ink mixed with Perfect Pearls to color my butterfly (English Country Garden: Butterflies), ink the edges of the page and also to dye my ric rac strip which is from DCWV Fabric Stack. I inked the edges of my sentiment strip with a purple pigment ink pad and adhered it to my card. I added the fabric strip which is adhesive backed to my card and layered the butterfly on top
Thanks for stopping by!
You have until August 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by August 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+
as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (email@example.com) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
- A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!