This months color inspiration is some soft, spring colors. Feel free to use some or all the colors. After all, this is just suppose to be an inspiration starting point to creating something fun.
And complimenting the colors, the theme this month is an easy one "Hello Spring".
I decided to use these awesome blues and greens (my fave!) and do a little water-coloring. I just used dye inks and a little water to make my water colors. I stamped the sentiment in coordinating colors. I painted my butterfly die-cuts and added glitter to them before adhering them to my card.
The Challenge Rules:
- You have until April 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up.
- Winners will be announced by April 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+
as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (email@example.com) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!